#23 Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog
Congratulations! You’ve reached the 23rd thing. For your last exercise, please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you:
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any experiences from this program that surprised you?
- Please mention any of the things that you have used after learning about them that have benefited your work.
- What technologies do you think you’ll continue to use either personally or at work?
- Are there any technologies or websites we didn’t look at that you would like to share with everyone?
- Any other parting thoughts to share with us?
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
- If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you chose to participate?
Thank you for participating in this journey. I hope that you have had fun while learning new things, and that this is the start of something really great.
The next steps:
This website will be available until the internet takes it away.
Finish up as you can.
For those of you who want Continuing Education credit for this, please e-mail me.
I will be collecting your feedback and applying your suggestions to at least one more Vermont’s 23 Things session.
I hope to occasionally, if not regularly, provide more Things to learn about, so check up on the website from time to time.
Again, thanks for your participation and enthusiasm!